divider-newsLocal News

TangPlazaFacade_banner_Website

Clear Channel Develops Out-Of-Home Business in Singapore with Expansion into Tang Plaza

by admin admin | Aug 29, 2013

Clear Channel Singapore expands Out-Of-Home coverage along Orchard Road with the recent award of the contract to sell and market the Outdoor Advertising space at Tang Plaza.

Singapore’s most prestigious advertising location, Tang Plaza is situated in the heart of Singapore’s most famous shopping district at the junction of Orchard Road and Scotts Road. The commercial property reaches over 7 million people a month, made of predominantly a mixture of young affluent Singaporeans, PMEBs, youths, expatriates and tourists.

“We are really excited about the opportunity to work with Tang Holdings and turning this into an iconic advertising location for brands within Singapore.
-       Adam Butterworth, CEO for Clear Channel Singapore.

This is an exciting development for Clear Channel and marks the first step in a process whereby we will be expanding our footprint within Singapore to offer advertisers and agencies the opportunity to reach even larger audiences in an increased variety of formats with a greater breadth of engagement opportunities.”
-       Kelly Khoo, Sales & Marketing Director for Clear Channel Singapore.   

Clear Channel Singapore’s rights to sell and market the Outdoor Advertising space at Tang Plaza covers the combination of façade banners on the building exterior, to the underpass and escalator wraps.  The introduction of these new formats to the network work will strengthen Clear Channel’s vision of boosting brands by inspiring and motivating powerful Out-Of-Home campaigns founded in a uniquely flexible approach to creativity and planning.

Clear Channel Singapore looks forward to offering brands a greater variety of ways to extend their campaign and form long-lasting connections with people through Tang Plaza’s Outdoor Advertising space from 1st July 2013.

About Clear Channel Singapore (CCS)
Every day, Clear Channel Singapore provides 100 million opportunities for brands to meet people.

In 2001, Clear Channel Singapore was awarded the world’s largest street furniture contact to Design Build and Operate (DBO) 3,200 bus and taxi shelters for a 20 year period by the Land Transport Authority. With 80% of all bus shelters in Singapore, our second-to-none island wide coverage offers a variety of activation opportunities through six different media formats.

About Clear Channel International (CCI)
CCI works with advertisers to create inspiring out-of-home advertising campaigns, enabling brands to meet and engage people when they're out and about in 28 countries across Europe, the Asia-Pacific region and Latin America. The company has a growing portfolio that is currently made up of 650,000 displays which span traditional and digital formats on roadside billboards, street furniture and in retail, point of sale, airport, transit and lifestyle environments. It employs 5,800 people and, in 2012, its reported revenue was $1,668m.

CCI is part of Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings, Inc (CCO), the world’s leading out-of-home advertising company with operations in some 30 countries and reported total revenues of $3 billion USD in 2012. CCO is, in turn, 89% owned by Clear Channel Communications, Inc., the global media and entertainment company. The remaining 11% of CCO is traded on the New York Stock Exchange.


Follow us on     icon-fbicon-youtubeicon-twittericon-instagram