divider-newsLocal News

CCS-Managment

New Appointments and Promotions

by Debbie Wong | Oct 31, 2014

Clear Channel Singapore expands its management team with new appointments and promotion; Alison Lim as Head of Business Operations, Dorothy Lim as Sales Director, Low Sing Yee as Marketing Director and Lynn Tan as Operations Director.

The newly-created role of Head of Business Operations has been filled by Alison Lim whose specialty lies in delivering operational excellence. Previously an Operations Manager at Fairfax Business Media for 14 years, Alison looks at key strategic projects, and initiatives relating to productivity and operational efficiency improvements as her main remit.

As the Sales Director, Dorothy Lim assumes overall responsibility of the Sales team, as well as the commercial and revenue strategies for Clear Channel Singapore. Dorothy was most recently from Kaiser Foods and F&N. With more than 20 years of experience in Sales and Business Development, she has deep experience in the management of sales teams and multi-million dollar brand and sector portfolios.

Low Sing Yee joined Clear Channel Singapore as Marketing Manager in late 2005, before promoting to Senior Marketing Manager in 2009. As the Marketing Director, Sing Yee now leads the Marketing team and assumes overall responsibilities for marketing communications, research and insights, mobile and digital developments, yield management, creativity and innovation.

Formerly the General Manager of BusAds Singapore with 13 years of experience in Sales, Operations and Management, Lynn Tan now leads all aspects of Operations, including budgeting and revenue fulfilment, regulatory affairs, warehouse activities, building and construction, inventory management, maintenance, production and scheduling.

Kelly Khoo
, CEO of Clear Channel Singapore, on the team: “I truly believe the business is on the cusp of a revolution. There are few industries that are going through as exciting a change as OOH, and the oldest medium had just become the newest, as it drives forward on the convergence of outdoor, digital and mobile. I feel that incredible opportunities lie ahead and if success is going to be driven by the people, then it is crucial that we get our people strategy just right, and this starts by putting the right people in the right jobs.”

About Clear Channel Singapore (CCS)
Every day, Clear Channel Singapore provides 100 million opportunities for brands to meet people.

In 2001, Clear Channel Singapore was awarded the world’s largest street furniture contact to Design Build and Operate (DBO) 3,200 bus and taxi shelters for a 20 year period by the Land Transport Authority. With 80% of all bus shelters in Singapore, our second-to-none island wide coverage offers a variety of activation opportunities through six different media formats.

About Clear Channel International (CCI)
CCI works with advertisers to create inspiring out-of-home advertising campaigns, enabling brands to meet and engage people when they're out and about in more than 30 countries across Europe, the Asia-Pacific region and Latin America. The company has a growing portfolio, which is currently made up of over half a million displays, which span traditional and digital formats on roadside billboards, street furniture and in retail, point of sale, airport, transit and lifestyle environments. It employs over 5,000 people and, in 2011, its reported revenue was $1,667m.

CCI is part of Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings, Inc (CCO), the world’s leading out-of-home advertising company with operations in more than 40 countries. CCO is, in turn, 89% owned by Clear Channel Communications, Inc., the global media and entertainment company. The remaining 11% of CCO is traded on the New York Stock Exchange.


Follow us on     icon-fbicon-youtubeicon-twittericon-instagram