divider-newsLocal News

TheWrap_TemasekAve_Website

Clear Channel Singapore introduces a new media format, The Wrap.

by Debbie Wong | Apr 22, 2015

Clear Channel Singapore introduces The Wrap, an all-in-one bus shelter vinyl wrap that unites the 6-sheet, Display Sheet and 12-sheet in one exceptional campaign with a 90-degree domination that allows total brand immersion. 

Impressive in size, the dimension of this newly introduced format promises to deliver high impact, reach, prestige and alluring presence for brands. The Wrap is a mini billboard at street and eye level with maximum visibility. It delivers reach and frequency that advertisers yearn with its prime and high-traffic locations.

The Wrap is offered in two packages; City Wraps and Key Wraps. The City Wrap includes 10 shelters located in the city, reaching out to the desirable high income consumers who live, work and play in the city. While the Key Wraps includes 15 taxi shelters in key regional towns, reaching out to the general public during their daily commutes. 

“We use our inventory smartly; always looking for ways to enliven the audience experience, to get consumers talking and to create advocacy for brands.” - Kelly Khoo, CEO of Clear Channel Singapore

Clear Channel Singapore looks forward to offering brands a greater variety of ways to extend their campaigns and form long-lasting connections with people through The Wrap starting 23rd April 2015.

About Clear Channel Singapore (CCS)
Every day, Clear Channel Singapore provides 100 million opportunities for brands to meet people. 

In 2001, Clear Channel Singapore was awarded the world’s largest street furniture contact to Design Build and Operate (DBO) 3,200 bus and taxi shelters for a 20 year period by the Land Transport Authority. With 80% of all bus shelters in Singapore, our second-to-none island wide coverage offers a variety of activation opportunities through six different media formats.

About Clear Channel International (CCI)

CCI works with advertisers to create inspiring out-of-home advertising campaigns, enabling brands to meet and engage people when they're out and about in more than 30 countries across Europe, the Asia-Pacific region and Latin America. The company has a growing portfolio, which is currently made up of over half a million displays, which span traditional and digital formats on roadside billboards, street furniture and in retail, point of sale, airport, transit and lifestyle environments. It employs over 5,000 people and, in 2011, its reported revenue was $1,667m.

CCI is part of Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings, Inc (CCO), the world’s leading out-of-home advertising company with operations in more than 40 countries. CCO is, in turn, 89% owned by iHeartCommunications, Inc, the global media and entertainment company. The remaining 11% of CCO is traded on the New York Stock Exchange.


Follow us on     icon-fbicon-youtubeicon-twittericon-instagram